- The Hyper Optics void detection system scans up to 18 inches below the pavement surface in order to identify, locate and quantify existing void conditions.
- Hyper Optics’ void detection readouts do not require technician interpretation.
- Hyper Optics provides superior signal generation that is more technically advanced than all previous GPR systems.
- Hyper Optics' three-dimensional display shows void depths on any scanned area.
- Voids detected by Hyper Optics are clearly displayed in full-color format. The total void volume is calculated and shown for any pavement section which may be selected for review.
- Hyper Optics puts highway maintenance officials in control of thier pavements across the United States. HO has been scanning highways since 2000 in the following states:
AL, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, NM, TN, TX, UT
Resources: View PVA Comparison Chart
Hyper Optics Pavement Voids Analysis Verification Testing Study
Hyper Optics Pavement Voids Analysis Verfificaiotn Testing White Paper